Since Mike Chiesa (8-0) won the 15th season of The Ultimate Fighter, he has readjusted his life by committing to just fighting.
"I can't go to work as I have so many obligations now," said Chiesa said on The MMA Hour. "When I wake up I feel like I'm on the clock. So I have to get things done and be productive."
Chiesa said it took nearly two months to absorb the fact that he won a UFC contract worth six figures.
"It's a lot to take in," said Chiesa. "I've had to adjust to a new lifestyle. I've adjusted well. I felt shell-shocked by people. All the things taken away from you for three months, it's crazy that it takes a while to adjust to having them all back."
Chiesa returns to the Octagon to fight Rafaello Oliveira (15-5) at UFC on FOX 5 on December 8.
- Nick Ring Vs. Constantinos Philippou Added To UFC 154
- Jorge Masvidal: Strikeforce Needs More Shows
- Jon Jones Thinks He's Wrongfully Portrayed As The Villain
- Fans Will See A Reborn Chris Leben In UFC Return
- Jon Fitch Thinks Championship Fights Are Given Out To The UFC's Favorites
- UFC 140 Taught Walel Watson A Lesson The Hard Way
- Krzysztof Soszynski-Ednaldo Oliveira Set For UFC On FX: Lombard Vs. Palhares
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline