Miesha Tate (12-3) believes that Ronda Rousey's (5-0) recent nude pictures for ESPN: The Magazines Body Issue was a mistake.
"I just get so tired of Ronda criticizing everyone else," said Tate. "I think we should all just live our lives and I don't care what she or anyone else does as it's not our place to judge. I'm just sick of hearing her mouth off about other girls."
Tate does not see the pictures as artistic art and wishes Rousey didn't pose for the pictures.
"There's no real reason to have to get nude, although I think there is nothing wrong with ESPN," said Tate. "I don't think what Ronda did was wrong. I'm just saying it's not okay to talk crap about the ring girls and then get one percent less naked and say it's okay. To me, it falls into hypocrisy."
"I don't see any problem with it, but I'm not trying to go out and accuse everyone else for what their career choices are," said Tate. "Just let everyone be and stop running your mouth."
Both women return to action for Strikeforce on August 18. Tate takes on Julie Kedzie (16-10) and Rousey will make her first title defense against Sarah Kaufman (15-1).
- Aaron Simpson, Mike Pierce To Do Battle At UFC On FX 5
- Brandon Vera Reveals What He's Been Doing Wrong In Previous Fights
- Miesha Tate Sounds Off On Ronda Rousey's Nude Pictorial In ESPN
- Fox Sports To Introduce Ref Cam For UFC On Fox: Shogun Vs. Vera
- Mike Swick Finally Set To Return To Action This Saturday Night
- Foot Injury Has Jim Miller Currently On The Sidelines
- Paulo Thiago-Dong Hyun Kim Booked For UFC's China Debut In November
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.