Lightweights Michael Johnson and Myles Jury are now official for the year-end UFC 155: Dos Santos vs. Velasquez II event. The bout was previously reported for the December 29 card from Las Vegas.
Johnson (12-6) has won four of his six UFC bouts, including a win over Danny Castillo. Jury (10-0) is 1-0 with the promotion following his run on The Ultimate Fighter.
The contest is slated for the prelims, which FX will air live and Facebook will stream live.
- Michael Bisping Anxious To Return To Action As Soon As Possible
- Junior Dos Santos The Next To Join Nike's Roster
- Dan Henderson Not Happy With Jon Jones-Chael Sonnen Booking
- Stephan Bonnar Thanks UFC Fans For A Wonderful Career
- UFC Confirms Michael Johnson-Myles Jury For UFC 155
- Bellator 82 To Feature Welterweight Final Between Lyman Good, Andrey Koreshkov
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.