Michael Bisping and Brian Stann will finally collide at UFC 152 on September 22. The event takes place from Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
The fight will serve as the co-main event for the evening. The winner will inch closer to becoming the top contender in the UFC middleweight division.
Both were expected to have taken other fights already this summer, as Stann was set to face Hector Lombard and Bisping was locked in a match with Tim Boetsch.
Injuries, however, knocked both out. Now, Boetsch and Lombard are squaring off, and Bisping and Stann will meet.
- Return To Japan In Early 2013 For The UFC, According To Report
- Middleweight Move Remains On Mind Of Rashad Evans
- Shane Carwin Focusing On TUF, Warns Roy Nelson "This Is Not A Joke"
- Strikeforce/Showtime Have Deals With Fighters Such As Rousey, Melendez, Rockhold
- Video: Highlights From Strikeforce: Rockhold Vs. Kennedy
- Luke Rockhold Plans To Improve After Fending Off Tim Kennedy
- Tyron Woodley Feels Like He'll Grow From Loss To Nate Marquardt
- Scott Coker Says No Melendez-Thomson IV In The Works
- Luke Rockhold Withstands Tim Kennedy, Defends Strikeforce Middleweight Championship
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.