Michael Bisping took exception to a comment made by Joseph Benavidez recently. Both fighters are set to be part of the main card for UFC 152: Jones vs. Belfort, which takes place next Saturday in Toronto.
Benavidez, who will face Demetrious Johnson for the UFC flyweight title, was quoted as saying, "I definitely hit harder than Bisping!" during a recent interview. "The Count" responded via Twitter.
"Urijah favour (Faber), Joseph Benavidez and the rest of the munchkin crew talk (expletive) cos they're stuck in the body's of pre pubescent boys," wrote Bisping, who takes on Brian Stann at middleweight.
Well, that didn't sit too kindly with Faber, a teammate with Benavidez at Team Alpha Male.
"Thought we were buddies (Bisping)," Faber posted on Twitter. "I know u can dish it out but can't take it back ur like a spoiled 3rd grader. Grow up."
All this talk between Bisping and Benavidez should make for one interesting series of events next week when the fighters show up in Toronto.
- Fans Will See A Reborn Chris Leben In UFC Return
- Jon Fitch Thinks Championship Fights Are Given Out To The UFC's Favorites
- UFC 140 Taught Walel Watson A Lesson The Hard Way
- Krzysztof Soszynski-Ednaldo Oliveira Set For UFC On FX: Lombard Vs. Palhares
- TUF: India Is Groundbreaking For MMA Says Lorenzo Fertitta
- Georges St-Pierre: Same Division, New Faces
- Curtis Brigham Returns After Eight Year Layoff
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline