Michael Bisping has an vital match with Brian Stann planned for later this month at UFC 152: Jones vs. Belfort. "The Count" believes he is a dominating performance away from competing for the UFC middleweight title against Anderson Silva.
Bisping nearly pulled an upset against Chael Sonnen earlier this year to secure a shot at Silva, but was denied via decision loss.
"I want my shot," Bisping said. "People have had their shot. Others have had their shot, stepped in their and fallen over with a little slap. I won't do that, I'll turn up to fight. Anderson Silva will be in the fight of his life when we fight, and we will fight. I will beat Brian Stann and I will fight Anderson Silva."
Bisping (22-4) has won four of his last five. Stann (12-4) defeated Alessio Sakara in his previous fight, which came after a loss to Sonnen, as well.
- Martin Kampmann Doesn't Lack Confidence In Potential Georges St-Pierre Fight
- Jon Jones Has Future Plans To Beat Chael Sonnen "Silly"
- Antonio Banuelos Plans To Push The Pace In Lighter Weight Class
- Scott Coker Explains Reason Behind Lorenz Larkin's Strikeforce Title Shot
- Dan Henderson Believes He'll Get Jon Jones-Vitor Belfort Winner
- Ray Sefo: Tyrone Spong Coming To World Series Of Fighting
- Pat Barry "By The End Of This Year, I'm Going To Punch Somebody In The Face"
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline