Bisping, who is coming off a tough decision defeat at the hands of Chael Sonnen in a No. 1 contender match, will instead face Tim Boetsch on July 7 at UFC 148. Bisping is 4-1 in his last five fights, while Boetsch is coming off a stunning victory over Yushin Okami.
"I have never really looked at Mark Munoz and thought he looked like a particularly dangerous opponent," said Bisping, while appearing on a recent edition of ESPN's UFC Podcast (thanks to Telegraph.co.uk for transcribing). "His ground and pound looks good, his wrestling doesn't look all that dangerous, his stand up is suspect and he's got a weak chin. I think Tim Boetsch is probably a harder fight."
- "Bellator 62" Weigh-In Results: Eric Prindle Awarded Tourney Title
- Dan Henderson Coy On Denial Of Shogun Rematch
- UFC 149 Gets Jose Aldo For Headliner
- Video: Brian Stann Recounts "Operation Matador"
- UFC On FOX 3 Final Lineup Official With Ferguson-Tavares
- FOX Execs Attempt To Tailor Joe Rogan's Commentating
- Rampage's TRT Use Leading To More TUE Requests
- Rashad Evans Fighting For More Than The Belt
- Video: "The Ultimate Fighter: Live" Episode 3 Preview
- Jordan Smith Replaces Brian Foster At Bellator 63
- Trio Of Fights Booked For "UFC On FX 4"
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.