Another Twitter war seems to be on the horizon after Joseph Benavidez (16-2) recently remarked that he hits harder than Michael Bisping (22-4). The middleweight didn't take the comment too well.
"People are going to say that I'm talking crap, but he's the one trying to start in with me," said Bisping on MMA Junkie Radio. "[Benavidez] needs to recognize his weight class because my 11-year-old boy will take care of him."
Since the two men are separated my 60 pounds, an official fight between them may likely never see the light of day and will remain a war of words.
"That smug-faced little t--- in a prepubescent boy's body needs to shut the f--- up because I'll take the Pepsi Challenge with that short-a-- any day of the week," said Bisping.
Both men will be in action at UFC 152. Benavidez fights Demetrious Johnson (15-2-1) for the inaugural flyweight championship and Bisping takes on Brian Stann (12-4).
- Video: UFC Offers Up 'Thank You' To Fans
- Chael Sonnen Favors Brian Stann Over Michael Bisping
- Tito Ortiz Discusses Jon Jones-Vitor Belfort Bout
- Fuel TV Running Special Viewer's Choice Week For UFC
- Ratings Come In For TUF 16: Carwin Vs. Nelson
- Inaugural ONE FC Lightweight Championship Fight Announced
- Brian Stann - No Doubt In His Mind He's Being Overlooked
- Sarah Kaufman Out Of Invicta FC Debut
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline