For "The Count," he knows that just claiming a decision over Stann won't get the job done.
"I know a points decision with cute striking techniques isn't going to cut it," Bisping said. "I need to smash this guy up and that's what is happening in Toronto."
"He's got a puncher's chance," Bisping said. "He hits very hard and from what I've been told, he's very physically strong. I was kicking arse in the UFC while Brian Stann was peeling potatoes, shinning boots and getting called 'maggot' by red-faced sergeants in the Armed Forces. His military career is very impressive, but this isn't the military. This is the UFC Octagon, my battlefield."
- Dana White "The #1 Contender Right Now Is Weidman"
- Dana White Hopes Jose Aldo Vs Frankie Edgar Can Still Happen This Year
- Stephan Bonnar Makes Light Of His Underdog Status
- Consistent Way Of Life Reason For Cole Konrad's MMA Retirement
- Alan Belcher-Yushin Okami Targeted For UFC 155
- Scott Coker Explains Larkin's Title Shot And Talks Last Heavyweight Fight
- Scott Coker Weighs In On Melendez-Thomson 4, Wants Rousey-Cyborg To Happen
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline