UFC Tonight decided to bring in Michael Bisping for the post-fight show to UFC 149: Faber vs. Barao Saturday night. And with Bisping upcoming opponent, Brian Stann, serving on the announce panel, sparks were sure to fly.
Bisping and Stann will meet in a key middleweight contest at UFC 152 on September 22. The card takes place from Toronto, Ontario, Canada. The two, however, didn't quite attack each other as you might have expected.
"I think I'm going to win," Stann said. "I know you think you're going to win. I want people to know we aren't trash talking; we're getting excited about the fight and giving the fans the fight they want to see in Toronto."
Bisping replied back, "When I'm talking trash, I'm not calling your personality into question. But we are going to fight and I'm going to win. I'm going to do everything I can to beat the living crap out of you."
After the loss suffered by Hector Lombard, it appears the main name atop most contender lists is Chris Weidman. Bisping and Stann each could make a strong push for the No. 1 contender spot in the UFC with a big win over the other.
- Dana White Asked Quinton "Rampage" Jackson To "Honor" Contract
- Chael Sonnen Down For "War Of Words" With WWE Superstar The Rock
- Alan Belcher Gives Us An Update On His Next Fight
- Benson Henderson Gives Us His Three Rules To Fighting
- Heavyweights Rob Broughton, Matt Mitrione Off UFC On FOX 4
- Bjorn Rebney Doesn't Believe Ben Askren Is Boring
- Tim Kennedy Vs. Roger Gracie? Former Military Man Says Yes
- Jamie Varner Excited For Opportunity Presented To Him At UFC On FOX 4
- "Life Changed A Lot" Says Renan Barao In Regards To Being A UFC Champion
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline