Melvin Guillard can place himself in a good position in the UFC's lightweight division this coming Saturday night when he meets Donald Cerrone at UFC 150: Henderson Vs. Edgar II. The card takes place from Denver, Colorado's Pepsi Center.
Guillard and Cerrone are former training partners under Greg Jackson in New Mexico. Guillard is coming off a win over Fabricio Camoes earlier this year.
"I don't even want it to be a technical fight. I want to turn it into an all-out brawl," Guillard said. "I know right now that's probably what the fans want to see and we can make it the Fight of the Night because we can go in there and brawl it out. I'm gonna knock 'Cowboy' out."
- Kenny Florian Believes GSP Will Return In November
- Alistair Overeem Continues To Fuel Fire With Junior Dos Santos
- Josh Koscheck Out Of UFC 151 Fight With Jake Ellenberger
- Final Ratings In For UFC On Fox: Shogun Vs. Vera
- Jon Fitch Calls BJ Penn "A Coward," Says Not Welcome At AKA
- Shawn Bunch To Debut In Bellator This November
- Lyoto Machida Doesn't Plan On Staying Quiet While Waiting For Title Shot
- No New News On Nick Diaz And His Quest To Fight Again
- No Contract Yet Between UFC-Nate Diaz, Says Cesar Gracie
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.