Youth was served Saturday night, as Max Holloway scored a TKO victory over Justin Lawrence Saturday night at UFC 150: Henderson Vs. Edgar II. At 20 years of age, Holloway is the youngest fighter on the UFC's active roster.
"It feels good," Holloway said. "We wanted to put it out there for the fans."
Holloway (6-1) has now won two consecutive UFC fights since suffering his first career loss to Dustin Poirier in his Octagon debut earlier this year. Using his effective striking, Holloway picked Lawrence apart.
While watching his work on the big screen, Holloway exclaimed, "Nice," when he saw his liver punch that dropped Lawrence.
- Cris Cyborg Wants A Fight With Ronda Rousey "To Punch Her"
- Dominick Cruz Not Pondering Any Change In Weight Classes Yet
- Jon Jones "Confident That I'm Gonna TKO" Dan Henderson
- Former TUF Coach Jason "Mayhem" Miller Arrested
- Leonard Garcia Believes He’s Fighting When The UFC Invades China
- DeWayne Zinkin On Why American Kickboxing Academy Is The Place For Wrestlers To Morph Into Fighters
- The Office Was No Place For A Competitor Like Daniel Cormier
- Jake Shields Looking To Fight A Top Middleweight Fighter
- Gene LeBell Says Ronda Rousey Is The Ideal Female Athlete
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.