The Calgary Combative Sports Commission confirmed with MMAWeekly.com that both Matt Riddle and Francisco Rivera have had their wins from UFC 149: Faber vs. Barao changed. Riddle and Rivera each tested positive for banned substances during the post-fight drug tests.
Riddle had earned a submission victory over Chris Clements, while Rivera scored a knockout win at the time vs. Roland Delorme. Both bouts will now be viewed as no contests.
"It was the Commission's decision to amendment the results of both bouts these individuals participated in to No Contest because of the positive test results and those amendments have been filed accordingly," a statement read.
Previous reports had the results remaining victories for Riddle and Rivera.
- Miesha Tate Disgusted By Bellator's Placement Of Zoila Gurgel
- Matt Riddle Confirms He Has Medical Marijuana Card
- Erik Koch To Return At UFC 155 Vs. Ricardo Lamas
- Carlos Condit: I'm Playing The Role Of Spoiler Again
- Ed Soares Calls CSAC Idiots Over Rafael “Feijao” Cavalcante’s Suspension
- Pair Of New Fights Added To TUF Finale
- Michael Bisping Looks Ahead To A Middleweight Championship Fight
- T.J. Dillashaw And Mike Easton Added To UFC On FOX 5
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.