UFC middleweight contender Mark Munoz doesn't feel like testosterone replacement therapy should be allowed in MMA. And, if you are one of those using TRT, the former Oklahoma State University standout feels like you are cheating.
Munoz, in a recent interview with MMAInterviews.TV, gave his opinion on the subject of TRT, along with several comments on some of his possible upcoming opponents in the UFC's middleweight division.
"It's cheating. I think it's cheating," said Munoz, on the use of TRT. "That stuff jacks you up when you're done. For me, I'm a family mn, I have kids, I have a wife and I want to be there for them at the end."
Munoz is working his way back from elbow surgery that knocked him out of a planned No. 1 contender match with Chael Sonnen earlier this year. It is rumored that he will face Chris Weidman upon his return to the Octagon.
For the complete interview with Munoz, check out the video below.
- Charles Oliveira Vs. Jonathan Brookins Agreed To For UFC On Fuel TV
- "The Ultimate Fighter: Live" Ratings Under One Million
- Video: Jon Jones Training On Easter
- Cris Cyborg's Appeal Denied, Must Serve One-Year Suspension
- Alistair Overeem Applies For Fight License In Nevada
- Frank Mir Calls Overeem "Most Decorated" Heavyweight Striker
- Video: Fedor Trains In UFC Gloves, Let The Rumors Heat Up
- Anthony Johnson Ready To Move On After Release From UFC
- Joe Rogan Backs Mark Hunt As Replacement Fighter For Alistair Overeem Vs. Junior Dos Santos
- "The Ultimate Fighter: Brazil" Episode 3 Recap
- Jim Miller Wants To Be Known As The Best Ever In MMA
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.