With a new generation of fighters constantly emerging, some of the older big-name MMA stars look at who they see as a parallel to them.
Mark Coleman (16-10) sees Chael Sonnen (27-12-1) in himself because of how he plans out a fight.
"He goes out there with the game plan that I'm going to take you down, hold you down and stick to this game plan," said Coleman. "There's a strategy involved there and he does it the best."
"I've been around him since he first stepped on when we were training at the UFC training center," said Couture. "When I saw him, the little bulldog that he was, come in there and how he's sharpened his striking. He's defiantly one of my favorite fighters."
- Tito Ortiz Launches Sports Management Agency
- Wagner Prado Cleared, Hopes For Quick Rematch With Phil Davis
- Jose Aldo Says He Will "Shut Off" Frankie Edgar If They Meet
- Mark Bocek-Rafael Dos Anjos Set For UFC 154
- Randy Couture Helps The Expendables 2 Bring In Nearly $29 Million
- Liz Carmouche Offers Up Her Services To Face Ronda Rousey
- Joe Lauzon-Gray Maynard Added To Year-End UFC 155 Card
- Former NFL Player Turned MMA Fighter Herschel Walker On The Competition Difference
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.