Marius Zaromskis (19-6) has made it to the semifinals of the Bellator Season 7 welterweight tournament. He is two victories away from not only winning the tournament and the $100,000 cash prize, but more importantly winnings that would be used to move his wife from England to be with him.
"My dream is to have my wife finally living with me in December after this tournament," said Zaromskis on MMA Junkie. "I want to win the tournament, and then that will enable me to move my wife here and we can finally be together."
For his next challenge, Zaromskis takes on Andrey Koreshkov (11-0) at Bellator 78. Both men are 3-0 for Bellator.
Zaromskis is a former welterweight champion in DREAM and Strikeforce. 10 of Koreshkov's fights he has stopped.
Bellator 78 comes from the Nutter Center in Ohio. The preliminary card airs on Spike.com and the main card from MTV2 tomorrow, October 26.
- Antonio Silva Down For Alistair Overeem Fight If It's On The Table
- Bellator 78 Weigh-In Results: Welterweight Tourney Semifinals Official
- Female MMA Legend Possibly Preparing Her Retirement Fight
- Marius Zaromskis Would Use Bellator Winnings So His Wife Can Live Closer To Him
- WSOF On Target To Sellout Their First Show With 7,000 Fans
- Kurt Holobaugh Pulls Double Duty Getting Married, Fighting On The Same Day
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.