UFC welterweight champion Georges St-Pierre appears well on his way to a full recovery. Freddie Roach, one of the most famous boxing trainers in history, told FightHub TV last week that GSP will be working out with him very soon.
"Georges will be at The Wild Card next week. He will be working a bit of boxing and moving around," Roach said. "I know he has been moving around, been kicking a bit. Nothing too forceful."
St-Pierre went to the gym about two years ago, seeking out Roach to improve his stand-up game. Roach agreed, and GSP has made several stops since to work with the trainer.
- Return To Japan In Early 2013 For The UFC, According To Report
- Middleweight Move Remains On Mind Of Rashad Evans
- Shane Carwin Focusing On TUF, Warns Roy Nelson "This Is Not A Joke"
- Strikeforce/Showtime Have Deals With Fighters Such As Rousey, Melendez, Rockhold
- Video: Highlights From Strikeforce: Rockhold Vs. Kennedy
- Luke Rockhold Plans To Improve After Fending Off Tim Kennedy
- Tyron Woodley Feels Like He'll Grow From Loss To Nate Marquardt
- Scott Coker Says No Melendez-Thomson IV In The Works
- Luke Rockhold Withstands Tim Kennedy, Defends Strikeforce Middleweight Championship
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.