"Georges has told me he's not comfortable changing weight," said Roach on Fight Hub TV. "He likes the weight he's fighting at and feels that's where he's at his best."
The retired boxer thinks the news about a possible fight between the two is nothing but speculation and will remain as such.
"I don't think that fights really going to happen as [Silva's] too big for him," said Roach.
Roach noted that he still wants to see St-Pierre fight Nick Diaz (26-8-1 NC) because he has heard he's the best boxer in MMA right now.
- UFC Boss Has "No Regrets" Over Cancelling UFC 151
- Lyoto Machida's Decision To Pass On Title Shot Moves Him Down The Line
- Foot Injury Could Keep Mark Munoz Sidelined For Over A Year
- Dana White Confirms Georges St-Pierre Vs. Anderson Silva In The Plans
- Teams For The Ultimate Fighter: The Smashes Announced
- Odds Of Ronaldo "Jacare" Souza Fighting In November Looking Slim
- Tyson Nam, Bellator Contract Dispute Continues
- Video: Full Trailer For MMA-Inspired Film "Here Comes The Boom"
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.