Add Lyle Beerbohm (19-2) to the list of names who have signed with the new MMA company, World Series of Fighting.
"I'm excited to be with the WSOF," said Beerbohm on MMA Junkie. "To be fighting on TV for a promotion that is poised for such big things is awesome."
The contract signed is a multi-fight deal. Beerbohm's first fight is expected to be announced soon, but it's unknown if it will be on the show's debut card.
Beerbohm's only loses were suffered back-to-back in 2011 for Strikeforce. He has since won his last four fights, including one in late August.
The first ever WSOF show is scheduled for November 3 from the Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino in Las Vegas. The event's main card airs live on NBC Sports Network.
- Shane Carwin On Roy Nelson "He Puts On A Front"
- Marcus Brimage On Training With American Top Team In Preparation Of UFC 152
- Verbal Attacks Have No Affect On Brian Stann
- Despite Recent Surgery, Chris Weidman Still Plans On Facing Tim Boetsch
- Stephan Bonnar Calls Fighting Anderson Silva In Brazil A "Dream Fight"
- Time Off Allowed Joseph Benavidez To Improve As A Fighter
- Rashad Evans' TUF Performance Pushed Demetrious Johnson Into MMA
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline