Tim Kennedy: Green Beret, decorated veteran of the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, highly ranked middleweight mixed martial artist, Katy Perry impersonator.
That's right, though his resume reads like a collection of all things manly, Kennedy's sense of humor has seen him don wigs and female attire on more than one occasion -- something that his next opponent, Strikeforce middleweight champ Luke Rockhold, recently told MMAFighting's Ariel Helwani has motivated him to train that much harder.
After all, what does it make you if you lose to the guy who reenacted Black Swan?
"It was one thing fighting Tim Kennedy before, but now that he's put out all these videos -- I can't lose to Katy Perry and I can't lose to the Black Swan," Rockhold said with a laugh. "I'll be disgraced forever. So, trust me, it's a little more incentive to train my ass off even harder. I can't lose to the guy."
- "Feijao" Cavalcante Popped For Stanozolol, Files Appeal With CSAC
- Martin Kampmann: “GSP’s Got The Real Belt… The Real Champ Is Still GSP”
- Michael Bisping Makes His Silva - Sonnen II Pick
- Alistair Overeem Intent On December Return
- "Countdown To UFC 147" Premieres Tonight
- Rousimar Palhares In For Luiz Cane Against Yushin Okami
- With Win Over Josh Neer, Mike Pyle Fancies Himself A Contender
- Mike Russow Talks Under The Radar Status, Bout With Werdum This Saturday
- Wanderlei Silva Not Planning To Retire Anytime Soon
- Carlos Condit Talks Jon Jones' DUI
- Takeya Mizugaki Vs. Jeff Hougland Set For UFC 151