Recently, Silva's management team mentioned Rockhold as being the most worthy challenger out there for "The Spider" to face next. On his Twitter account, Rockhold made it known that he would be down for such a match.
I accept ur challenge @spideranderson let's do it
— Luke Rockhold (@rockholdMMA) July 18, 2012
After taking care of Chael Sonnen, it appears that Silva's team doesn't feel like there are many worthy challengers in the UFC right now.
- Strikeforce: Rockhold Vs. Kennedy Nets 420,000 Viewers
- Jake Ellenberger Vs. Josh Koscheck Set For UFC 151
- Hector Lombard Plans To Call Out Mark Munoz After UFC 149
- Luke Rockhold Accepts Anderson Silva's Challenge
- Anderson Silva Wants To Fight Luke Rockhold Next
- Former UFC Fighter Tyson Griffin Signs With RFA
- TUF: Brazil Winners To Compete At UFC 153 In Rio
- Boxing CEO Richard Schaefer Believes UFC Asking "Too Much" Of Fans To Pay A PPV Each Month
- Video: Countdown To UFC 149: Faber Vs. Barao
- UFC On FX 5 Moved From September To October
- Vinny Magalhaes Draws Igor Pokrajac In UFC Return At UFC 152
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.