A pair of UFC fighters have re-signed with the promotion, as Luiz Cane and Tom Lawlor will remain Octagon fighters. Cane confirmed his announcement on Twitter, while Lawlor made his official on MixedMartialArts.com.
Cane is just 1-3 in his last four bouts, but was given a new four-fight contract. He wrote on Twitter, "Thank you God for one more blessing in my life!"
Lawlor has pushed his record to 8-4 since his time on The Ultimate Fighter. In his most recent bout, he defeated Jason MacDonald with a knockout in just 50 seconds.
No fights have been announced for either fighter yet.
- Stefan Struve, Stipe Miocic Set To Headline "UFC: Nottingham" Card
- Rich Franklin Talks Re-Matching With “Tornado” Wanderlei Silva
- Frank Mir Talks Future, Not Opposed To Pro Wrestling
- Paul Daley Signs Deal With Bellator Fighting Championships
- Quick Shots: Rampage App, OneFC, UFC Fan Expo Note, Bellator & XFC Signings
- Rebellion MMA Radio With Michael Chandler & Joe Kelly This Sunday
- If Called Upon, Martin Kampmann Will Be Ready To Face Carlos Condit
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.