Today, UFC officials announced several new match ups for the UFC 150 fight card, which will take place in late summer.
Nik Lentz will be making his featherweight debut after suffering two back-to-back losses in the lightweight division, with Eiji Mitsuoka welcoming him to the division. The bout is set up to possibly be a 'loser leaves town' match, as Mitsuoka was knocked out in his UFC debut this past February by Takanori Gomi.
In more featherweight action, Dennis Bermudez will meet Thomas Hayden. A cast member from The Ultimate Fighter 14, Bermudez recently rebounded from a submission loss to Diego Brandao with a unanimous decision over Pablo Garza. The Jorge Gurgel-trained Hayden lost to Fabricio Camoes in his UFC debut this past January, succumbing to a first-round submission.
At middleweight, Jared Hamman will take on Michael Kuiper. A five-fight vet of the UFC, Hamman has gone back and forth between wins and losses throughout his UFC career. Most recently, he was knocked out by Costa Philippou at UFC 140. Dutch fighter Kuiper lost a decision to Rafael Natal in his UFC debut this past February, but put on a rollicking show in the process.
UFC 150 is scheduled to take place on August 11 at the Pepsi Center in Denver, Colorado and will feature the lightweight title fight rematch between Benson Henderson and Frankie Edgar.
- BJ Penn Accepts Rory MacDonald's Fight Request
- Kenny Robertson Replaces Jon Fitch For Match With Aaron Simpson
- Michael McDonald Not Going Anywhere After Signing New Deal With UFC
- "UFC 151" Receives Dennis Siver Vs. Eddie Yagin
- Joe Benavidez Breaks Down McCall-Johnson 2
- Brett Rogers Inked To Contract By Bellator
- Knee Surgery In The Future For Martin Kampmann
- "Countdown To UFC 147: Franklin Vs. Silva II" Debuts June 19
- 'The Ultimate Fighter: Live Finale' Medical Suspensions
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.