The most recent episode of The Ultimate Fighter: Live featured the first three-round fight of the season. However, that wasn't enough to help with the ratings, as they fell back to 1.1 million.
This was the fourth episode of the season, with the debut having recorded the best viewership at 1.3 million. Week two fell to 1.1 million, while week three went up to 1.2.
This is the first live season of the show on FX, as it airs on Friday nights now instead of Thursday when it was shown on Spike TV. The next episode will be televised at 10 p.m. ET this coming Friday night with another live fight featured.
- Brock Lesnar Officially Returns To WWE
- Brendan Schaub: "I Think I'm Going To Be World Champ"
- James Head Planning To Put Papy Abedi To Sleep "At UFC On Fuel TV"
- "UFC Primetime: UFC 145" Set To Debut Friday Night
- UFC Officially Announces Jake Ellenberger Vs. Martin Kampmann For TUF Finale
- Ben Askren Vs. Douglas Lima Headlines Bellator 64 This Friday
- Gilbert Melendez-Josh Thomson III Set For "Strikeforce: Barnett Vs. Cormier"
- Martin Kampmann-Jake Ellenberger Announced As Potential No. 1 Contender Match
- Urijah Faber Happy To Have First Win On "TUF: Live"
- Title-Shot First, Anderson Silva Still Possible For Dan Henderson
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.