Kyle Noke needed a victory in the worst way. Saturday night, Noke knocked out Charlie Brenneman at UFC 152: Jones vs. Belfort, despite Brenneman feeling as though the bout was stopped early.
Noke (20-6-1) was making his debut at middleweight and snapped a two-fight losing skid with the win. He landed a left that caused Brenneman to wobble, and a right that dropped him. From there, Noke landed several uncontested shots to Brenneman (15-5), who disagreed with Dan Miragliotta's decision to call the fight.
"You can't blame the ref," Noke said. "I would have liked to keep going, though."
The loss dropped Brenneman to 4-4 in the UFC and 1-3 in his last four.
- Chael Sonnen Says Jon Jones Is "Next"
- Dana White Calls Spike TV The Worst Channel
- Greg Jackson Was Concerned When Vitor Belfort Locked In The Armbar
- Vladimir Matyushenko Rips Matt Hamill - Roger Hollett Fight
- Cub Swanson Awaits José Aldo Rematch
- UFC Not Happy With How Bellator Handles Contracts
- Dana White Says Georges St-Pierre Is The Top UFC PPV Attraction, Talks Silva Vs. GSP
- Brian Stann Surprised By Decision Loss To Michael Bisping
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline