UFC officials have confirmed Jimi Manuwa's Octagon debut will take place September 29 at UFC on FUEL TV 5 against Kyle Kingsbury. The card goes down from the Capital FM Arena in Nottingham, England.
Manuwa (11-0) will be making his first appearance with the UFC after signing recently with the company. He owns nine first round stoppage victories, and is the reigning UCMMA 205-pound champion.
Kingsbury (11-4) was defeated by Glover Teixeira in his last fight. The Ultimate Fighter veteran sports a record of 4-3 in the UFC.
The fight is slated for the prelim portion of the card.
- Alan Belcher Accepts Vitor Belfort's Challenge
- Michael Bisping Happy To Be Fighting Brian Stann On Neutral Territory
- Rory MacDonald "Excited" To Be Fighting In Canada Again
- Joseph Benavidez Not Amused By Michael Bisping's Comments
- Dominick Cruz Wants To Fight Soon, But Leaving That In Hands Of Professionals
- UFC 152 Receives Welterweights Seth Baczynski, Simeon Thoresen
- Jacob Volkmann-Shane Roller Added To UFC 151
- Chael Sonnen Tries To "Encourage" Urijah Faber
- Rory MacDonald Planning To Hurt BJ Penn
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline