Javier Mendez, the trainer for Kyle Kingsbury, posted on Twitter that his fighter was involved in a motorcycle accident. Mendez added that Kingsbury is still expected to compete at UFC on Fuel TV: Struve vs. Miocic later this month.
Kingsbury will be welcoming Jimi Manuwa to the UFC. Manuwa is an undefeated British light heavyweight prospect who will be competing in his backyard of Nottingham, England against Kingsbury.
"(Kingsbury) injury after motorcycle accident!," Mendez posted on Twitter, complete with a picture. "He is still fighting in England crazy!!"
- Rashad Evans Makes Peace With Jon Jones
- Kyra Gracie On Transitioning Into MMA
- Kyle Kingsbury Receives Minor Injuries In Motorcycle Accident
- Joe Warren Ask For One More Chance In Bellator's Bantamweight Division
- Tyson Nam Willing To Re-Sign With Bellator At The Right Price
- Frankie Edgar Has Been Training To Fight Champions His Entire Career
- Anderson Silva Wants To Compete In MMA Until He's 43 Years Old
- MMA Fighter Pleads Guilty To Murder
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline