Krzysztof Soszynski's (26-12-1) retirement announcement in 2011 appears to have been premature, as he looks to return to the Octagon for at least one more fight.
"My goal is to make it to 10 fights in the UFC and I'm one fight away," said Soszynski. "I'm 6-3 and I think I can get to 7-3, maybe even 8-3, and just leave it with a really good record in the UFC. I feel like I've been here in the UFC for four years now and I've become a veteran of the UFC and it's a great accomplishment."
Soszynski retired following his loss at UFC 140 after three years with the company. He hopes to return and conclude his career with a win.
"It's definitely my goal to make it to 10 fights and 7-3, and leave on good terms and have continued success training my students," said Soszynski.
- Ken Shamrock Accused Of Assaulting A Woman
- Joe Rogan Feels The Older The Fighter The Better
- Lyoto Machida Turns Down Title Shot, Jon Jones Gets New Opponent For UFC 152
- Jon Jones Finally Makes His First Public Statements Since UFC 151 Cancellation
- Strikeforce: Rousey Vs. Kaufman Draws Over 3,500
- Joe Lauzon Does His Best To Sum Up The Entire Jon Jones-UFC 151 Drama
- Lightweights Shane Roller-Jacob Volkmann, Michael Johnson-Danny Castillo Moved To October
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.