According to a report by MMAWeekly.com, former Strikeforce light heavyweight champion Muhammed "King Mo" Lawal has a new promotion to compete for. In fact, Lawal has two new promotions to fight in.
Lawal, who was released from his contract by Zuffa following a failed post-fight drug test and Twitter outburst against the Nevada State Athletic Commission, has signed to compete for Bellator Fighting Championships.
In addition, Lawal's contract allows him to compete for TNA, a professional wrestling promotion that also airs on the Spike TV/MTV2 combo. Lawal is a former college wrestler.
Lawal will have to sit out for several months still while he serves a suspension handed down from NSAC. However, he'll be able to compete for TNA as soon as possible.
- Josh Barnett Believes Strikeforce Tourney Will Stand The Test Of Time
- Video: The Best Of Filthy Tom Lawlor
- Frank Mir: Dos Santos Avoids The Ground Game "Like It's Poison"
- Luke Rockhold Faces Tim Kennedy In Next Title Defense
- Bellator 68 Weigh-In Results
- Freddie Roach Talks GSP, Diaz And Condit
- Bellator, TNA Wrestling And Spike TV Officially Announce The Signing Of King Mo
- Video: Complete Recap Of The Strikeforce Heavyweight Grand Prix
- Quick Shots: UFC 149 Tickets On Sale, Bellator Seminar Today, Bellator Signs Shanon Slack
- Antonio Silva Working With Wrestlers To Prepare For Cain Velasquez
- Muhammed "King Mo" Lawal Headed To Bellator, TNA Wrestling
- Jon Jones Vs. Dan Henderson For UFC Light Heavyweight Title Going Down September 1
- Video: Jeremy Stephens' Latest UFC On Fuel TV 3 Vlog
- Joe Lauzon Vs. Terry Etim At UFC On Fox 4
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.