The UFC recently announced that they will be holding a show in China this coming November. While the card is expected to be a UFC on FUEL TV event, maybe that could change if UFC heavyweight champion Junior dos Santos has anything to say about it.
"Maybe the heavyweight title would be a good debut for us in China. Right, Dana (White)?" dos Santos posted on Twitter recently.
The event is set to go down November 10, which would likely give dos Santos and No. 1 contender Cain Velasquez ample time to prepare. "Cigano" claimed the title from Velasquez last year on the first UFC on FOX card.
No fights have been announced, and the dos Santos-Velasquez one is unlikely, especially if it remains a FUEL TV card.
- Patrick Cote Excited To Be Back Fighting For The UFC
- Video: Steven Seagal Calls Chael Sonnen's Actions "Embarassing To The Human Race"
- Being An Underdog Is What Cung Le Enjoys
- Forrest Griffin Has High Hopes For His MMA Future
- Retirement Is 100-Percent Official For Tito Ortiz
- Video: Second UFC 148 Press Conference To Feature Ortiz, Griffin, Cote, Le At 2 PM ET/Noon PT
- John Maguire Vs. John Hathaway Added To UFC: Nottingham
- UFC Signs BAMMA Champion Tom Watson, Set For Debut This September
- Junior Dos Santos Down For Facing Cain Velasquez In China
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.