On a recent edition of UFC Tonight, it was reported that UFC heavyweight champion Junior dos Santos was close to signing an endorsement contract with Nike. Dos Santos has since signed the deal, according to SporTV.
Dos Santos returns to action this coming December when he faces Cain Velasquez at UFC 155: Dos Santos vs. Velasquez II from Las Vegas. Dos Santos (15-1) won the UFC title from Velasquez (10-1) in 2010.
- Alistair Overeem-Antonio Silva Targeted For UFC 156
- Pair Of UFC Events Receive Venues
- Tom DeBlass Retires From MMA Following Recent Loss
- Jessica Eye's Plan To Defeat Zoila Gurgel And "Be Considered A Champion"
- Bellator Swaps Upcoming Tournament Final Dates
- Vinicius Queiroz's Manager Blames Referee Call Over Recent Loss
- Nike Contract Confirmed For UFC Heavyweight Champion Junior Dos Santos
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.