Josh Thomson, who was scheduled to fight Caros Fodor (7-2) at Strikeforce, understands how the upcoming show is now cancelled.
"It sucks, but what are you going to do," said Thomson. "It's the fight game. [Cancellations have] happened before to UFC and boxing matches. You've got to deal with it. You let your management handle it, and worry about being a better fighter."
The future of the fight remains unknown, but Thomson is ready to fight.
"I just want to get on a show as soon as possible," said Thomson.
- Phil Baroni Not A Supporter Of TRT Usage
- Danny Castillo Thinks He Can Bring Michael Johnson To The Ground
- Lyoto Machida: Jon Jones Showed He Is Championship Material By Not Tapping Out
- Strikeforce: Melendez Vs. Healy Fighters To Be Paid By Zuffa
- Cain Velasquez On Lesson Learned From Loss To Junior Dos Santos
- Winning Bellator's Season 7 Welterweight Tournament Means Everything To Nordine Taleb
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.