Upon further review, Josh Koscheck believes he did enough to warrant the victory over Johny Hendricks at last weekend's UFC on Fox 3: Diaz vs. Miller fight card.
Koscheck and Hendricks battled for three rounds in a very closely contested welterweight tilt, with Hendricks eventually being awarded the split decision. In such a close fight, there are bound to be people who disagree on the outcome. Though he kept quiet and made no excuses initially, Koscheck announced over Twitter recently that, after watching the fight over, he feels confident that he deserved the win -- confident enough that he's calling for a rematch.
"Just watched the fight again.1&3rd round where mine. Maybe a rematch 5 round fight this time? What U say Hindricks?"
The fight was certainly a close one, but what do you think fight fans? Did Koscheck deserve the decision over Hendricks last weekend? Or, were the judges correct in scoring things for the best battle beard in MMA?
Sound off in the comments section below.
- Video: Chael Sonnen Talks About Working With Wrestling Superstar Steve Austin
- Nick Diaz Vs. Braulio Estima Today At The World Jiu-Jitsu Expo
- Video: 'UFC Primetime: Dos Santos Vs. Mir" Episode 1
- Dustin Poirier On How Far He's Come And Fighting The Korean Zombie
- Hendo's Coach: "He's Putting His Hands On (Jones), Buddy"
- Mike Winkeljohn Talks Jones-Evans, Gives "A Lot Of Credit To Rashad"
- Bellator 68 Results; Straus And Galvao Advance
- "The Ultimate Fighter: Live" Episode Ten Recap
- UFC Co-Owner Unconcerned With Latest Fox Ratings
- Nate Diaz Explains Why Gilbert Melendez Is Number One
- GSP Talks Return, Possible Role In January Stadium Show
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.