For Josh Koscheck (17-6) there is no such thing as etiquette in MMA.
"I don't feel there's an etiquette," said Koscheck. "I wouldn't follow it if there was an etiquette in this sport."
Koscheck, who has been known for trash talking, as directed his attention lately to former head coach Javier Mendez.
Koscheck's last fight was against Johny Hendricks (13-1), who he lost to via split decision at UFC on FOX 4.
"I'm a fighter," said Koscheck. "When I'm in the ring it's business. It's my livelihood on the line. I'm going to be a d*ck. I'm going to be pissed. I don't like anybody I'm gonna fight. Don't respect them. Don't care about them. Don't want anything to do with them."
Due to a back injury, Koscheck pulled out of his co-main event fight against Jake Ellenberger (27-6) that was signed for UFC 151.
- Jon Jones Talks About Upcoming Fight With Dan Henderson
- Jared Hamman Defends Decision To Continue Fighting At UFC 150
- Video: Ronda Rousey "Disguises" Herself To Try And Win Sarah Kaufman's Ticket Giveaway
- Anderson Silva Plans To Sit Out Remainder Of 2012
- Yushin Okami Ready To “Climb To The Top Again” After Victory
- Dennis Bermudez Shows Off His Chin Of Steel
- People Overlooking Dan Henderson Are "Crazy," Says Dana White
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline