Josh Koscheck lost a narrow split decision (it wasn't because of his age, you guys) to Johny Hendricks at UFC on FOX 3.
The fight was closely contested from the first bell to the final and could have easily been scored for either man -- or as a draw, for that matter. In the end, they saw it in Hendricks' favor, but Koscheck isn't crying foul, even if he thinks he deserved to win.
"I'm not one to ever b---h about the decisions," said Koscheck. "I thought I won the first and the third, but apparently the judges saw different. It was a good fight. I felt like I ended the fight on top. So, it is what it is. You know what? I'll live to fight another day."
When asked if his opinion of Hendricks had been raised after waging war for three rounds with the rising welterweight, Koscheck was slightly hesitant to sing his bearded opponent's praise.
"You know, he's a good fighter. He won tonight," he said. "I'm not gonna sit up here and b---h and cry about a decision. Should've finished the fight, you know? When it goes to the judges, I guess you gotta have luck on your side and tonight he had luck on his side. He won the fight."
UFC on FOX 3 went down from the IZOD Center in East Rutherford, New Jersey. For full results from the card, click here.
- "The Ultimate Fighter: Live" Ratings Continue To Flag
- Video: Marcus Davis Mulling Retirement After KO
- Jose Aldo Vs. Erik Koch Official For UFC 149
- Dominick Cruz Injures ACL, UFC 148 Title Fight Canceled
- Nate Marquardt Vs. Tyron Woodley For Strikeforce Title
- Dana White Credits Donald Trump With UFC Return To Atlantic City
- Brian Stann Vs. Hector Lombard To Main Event "UFC On FOX 4"
- UFC Thinking About Another Possible Comeback Season For "TUF"
- "TUF: Brazil" Episode Recap: Wanderlei Earns A Win
- "Super Fight League 3" Results: James Thompson Tops Bobby Lashley
- Roger Gracie To Make Middleweight Debut Vs. Keith Jardine At Strikeforce Event
- Frank Mir Discusses His Next Opponent UFC Heavyweight Champion Junior Dos Santos
- Not Even Illness Could Take Johny Hendricks Down
- Nate Diaz Happy To Rest Up Before Title Shot
- Hendricks Vs. GSP A "Pretty Interesting Fight" To UFC Pres
- Dana White Says The Diaz Bros. Fight Like No One Else
- Frankie Edgar Assesses "Stud" Nate Diaz's Big Win
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.