Jon Jones (16-1) can see his oldest brother becoming heavyweight champion alongside him. Arthur Jones currently plays for the NFL as a defensive end for the Ravens, where he weighs 310 pounds.
"The dedication that it would take for him to get down to the 265 heavyweight limit," said Jon to Sports Illustrated. "I think it would transform him mentally into the warrior he needs to be to compete at a high level. And he would be faster than ever and mentally a stronger person. I think he would make a great contender, if not champion, in the UFC."
Jon said Arthur's current life is to stay focused on just football.
As for his youngest brother Chandler, he doesn't feel the same way.
"Chandler's not a fighter, other than when we play slap boxing games in our mom's and dad's backyard," said Jon.
- Dana White Returns With A Video Blog Featuring UFC 150
- Video: UFC 152: Jones Vs. Belfort Post-Fight Press Conference At 1:30 AM ET/10:30 PM PT
- Chuck Liddell Picks Jon Jones To Retain Against Vitor Belfort
- Brian Stann Sees Several Names Ahead Of His In The Middleweight Division
- Anthony Johnson Picks Up Third Consecutive Victory
- TUF Episode 2 Recap: Team Carwin Strikes First
- Rashad Evans Talks Facing Vitor Belfort, Drop To Middleweight
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline