"I'm just really excited to fight Vitor Belfort, mainly because he is a southpaw," said Jones on UFC's YouTube channel."
"The last time I fought a southpaw I got punched pretty good," said Jones. "I'm really anxious to do a better job against another dangerous southpaw and to look better than when I fought Lyoto."
Jones vs. Belfort takes place at UFC 152 on September 22.
- Martin Kampmann Doesn't Lack Confidence In Potential Georges St-Pierre Fight
- Jon Jones Has Future Plans To Beat Chael Sonnen "Silly"
- Antonio Banuelos Plans To Push The Pace In Lighter Weight Class
- Scott Coker Explains Reason Behind Lorenz Larkin's Strikeforce Title Shot
- Dan Henderson Believes He'll Get Jon Jones-Vitor Belfort Winner
- Ray Sefo: Tyrone Spong Coming To World Series Of Fighting
- Pat Barry "By The End Of This Year, I'm Going To Punch Somebody In The Face"
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline