Jones and Henderson will compete for the UFC 205-pound title in September at UFC 151. The event takes place from Las Vegas.
"Bones" has already defeated the likes of Quinton "Rampage" Jackson, Lyoto Machida and Rashad Evans since winning the belt from Mauricio "Shogun" Rua last year. All of them are former UFC light heavyweight champions.
What concerns Jones the most in his match with Henderson is that deadly right hand that "Hendo" has used to drop many opponents.
"I think more his striking than his wrestling (concerns me)," said Jones during a recent press conference. "With each bout, he has been using his striking moe. He throws those 'H-Bombs' and they are like heat-seeking missiles.
Henderson decided to sit on the sidelines for a chance at Jones instead of cashing in his victory over Rua late in 2011 for an opportunity at Anderson Silva and the UFC middleweight title.
- Alexander Gustafsson Targeting Early Fall Return To Action
- Chael Sonnen Gives His Responses To "Rampage" Jackson
- Anderson Silva's Wife Extends BBQ Invite To Chael Sonnen
- Anthony Johnson Feels "Healthier" By Making Decision To Fight At 205
- John Lineker Vs. Yasuhiro Urushitani On Deck For UFC 151
- Melvin Guillard Says "There Is No Way" Donald Cerrone Can Beat Him
- Roy Nelson Happy To Be Average, Not Sure Where Hatred From Shane Carwin Originated
- Tito Ortiz Says TRT Use Needs To Be Stopped Right Now
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.