UFC light heavyweight champion Jon Jones has had several verbal feuds since his rise to the top of the 205-pound division. The latest involves Dan Henderson, a one-time opponent for Jones who suffered an injury.
Henderson took New Year's Eve as an opportunity to throw out a little message via Twitter concerning Jones and his previous DWI charge.
Well, "Bones" responded, and it seems as though the champion isn't too worried with Henderson.
"lol the old guy got jokes.. that a boy... on to the next one," Jones posted.
- Jon Fitch Sees GSP Defeating Nick Diaz, Facing Nate Marquardt After
- Michael Bisping Reflects On Alan Belcher, Tim Boetsch Fights
- Costa Philippou Targets Brian Stann-Wanderlei Silva Winner
- Bjorn Rebney Denies That Paul Daley Is Allowed To Compete For Another Promotion
- Bellator Commitment Removes Renato Sobral From Coaching On TUF: Brazil
- Video: New Promo For The Ultimate Fighter: Jones Vs. Sonnen
- UFC 155 Prelims Generate 1.4 Million Viewers
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.