UFC light heavyweight champion Jon Jones has been inside the Octagon with all four fighters who will comprise the main and co-main events for Saturday's UFC on Fox: Shogun Vs. Vera card. In fact, "Bones" has defeated all four men.
On Twitter Thursday, Jones offered up his take on the four fighters, and how he believes each match will go.
Jones on Rua vs. Vera:
"I got Shogun by decision after a predominant striking match. Vera could make it more interesting if he uses takedowns."
Jones on Machida vs. Bader:
"I could see Machida stopping the fight, out classing Bader with good foot work and fast strikes. Bader needs to turn it into a brawl."
"Out of the four guys Lyoto was the toughest puzzle, brandon had the biggest mouth, bader felt the strongest, shogun lasted the longest."
Jones did say he was only, "having a little fun," with the last comment and wished all four fighters good luck. Jones submitted both Bader and Machida, while earning stoppage victories over Rua and Vera.
- Rashad Evans-Chael Sonnen? Just Maybe
- Ryan Bader Wants Redemption For TUF Incident With Lyoto Machida
- Coach For Dominick Cruz Feels Like He Will Recover 100-Percent
- Bellator 73 To Feature Title Fight, Two Tourney Finals This Month
- Video: Frankie Edgar's Series "155 Reasons" Continues With New Episode
- One Person Feels Like Retirement Is Needed For Matt Hughes, Forrest Griffin
- Jon Jones Offers Up His Take On Saturday's Light Heavyweight Bouts
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline