"I feel good," said Jones, during an interview on UFC Tonight Tuesday. "My elbow is healing up. I fought through it in the Vitor Belfort fight and I'm sure I'll fight through it in any other fight if it should come up again."
Jones has completed filming for the next season of The Ultimate Fighter, which debuts on FX in January. He will coach opposite Chael Sonnen, and the two are scheduled to square off in April.
Sonnen, who made several interesting remarks about Jones over the summer, seems to have grown on the champion, as he said, "I think I have a little more respect for him after spending six weeks with the guy. He is not as bad a character as I thought. He is actually a pretty cool guy when he isn't trying to promote a fight."
- Brian Stann-Wanderlei Silva To Headline UFC On Fuel TV 8
- Diego Sanchez Confirms He Is Fighting Takanori Gomi At UFC On Fuel TV 8
- Georges St-Pierre Vs. Nick Diaz Close To Being Finalized For UFC 158
- Edwin Figueroa-Francisco Rivera Set For UFC 156
- UFC On Fox 5 Official Attendance, Live Gate Figures Announced
- Cub Swanson-Dennis Siver Added To UFC On Fuel TV 7
- Bellator 83 Ratings Bomb
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.