UFC light heavyweight champion Jon Jones was examined by a doctor for his injured arm and cleared of any serious damage. However, according to a report during UFC Tonight recently, "Bones" needs to be re-examined by a doctor in Los Angeles.
Jones' wrestling coach, Izzy Martinez, told the show that the arm injury was just a strain and there was no ligament damage. It appears, though, that the UFC wants him to be looked over because they feel the first procedure may have been incomplete.
- Forrest Griffin- Bonnar's “Going To Surprise Some People"
- Mark Munoz Eyes February Return, Weidman Rematch
- Pat Barry Forced To Find New Home After Team DeathClutch Folds
- Jens Pulver Dealing With Anxiety, Depression Issues
- Javier Mendez Discusses Opponents For Daniel Cormier
- Stephan Bonnar: "I Am Going To Give Anderson Silva Hell"
- Countdown To UFC 153: Silva Vs. Bonnar Airs This Evening
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.