UFC light heavyweight champion Jon Jones promised he would surprise some people with his selections as coaches for the next season of The Ultimate Fighter. During a chat via MetroPCS Tuesday night, Jones revealed several members of his staff.
Also, "Bones" has brought in Stonehorse Goeman, who is "my original Muay Thai teacher. Jones selected John Woods and former NCAA wrestling champion Bubba Jenkins, who recently embarked on his MMA career.
Jones is competing against Chael Sonnen on the show, with the two fighters set to square off in April. Filming for TUF began recently in Las Vegas, with the season's debut set for January.
- Kenny Florian: Frankie Edgar Has A Chance Vs. Jose Aldo
- Alistair Overeem An Undeserving Challenger, Says Junior Dos Santos
- Dana White Guarantees Anderson Silva-Jon Jones Will Happen
- Jon Jones Brings In Frank Mir As Part Of TUF Coaching Staff
- Another Change To UFC 154 Fight Card Results In John Maguire-Matt Riddle
- Chris Weidman Confirms He Is Safe, House Hit Hard By Storm
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.