"Don't expect too much of me and Chael being cordial," said Jones to the Bleacher Report. "We're doing a good job of being professional on the show, but expect some fireworks."
The two are currently taping the next season of TUF. They plan to meet on April 27 with no venue announced. The fight will be Sonnen's UFC light heavyweight debut and Jones' will look for a record-tying fifth title defense.
- Anderson Silva Targeting Summer Return To The Octagon
- Jon Jones Recovering Well From His Elbow Injury
- Carlos Condit On Rematching Rory MacDonald: "I'm In"
- Mark Hominick Announces His Retirement From MMA
- Bellator Delays Rad Martinez-Shahbulat Shamhalaev Bout Until 2013
- UFC On Fox 5 Official Numbers Release; Event Drew 4.4 Million Viewers
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.