John Lineker and Yasuhiro Urushitani will meet at UFC 151 in a flyweight affair, according to a report by Tatame. The event takes place September 1 from Las Vegas.
The main event for UFC 151 will feature UFC light heavyweight champion Jon Jones defending his title against Dan Henderson. The placement of Lineker-Urushitani is unknown, though a spot on the prelims is likely.
Both fighters will be searching for their first UFC victories. Lineker (19-6) was stopped by Louis Gaudinot, while Urushitani (19-5-6) was defeated by Joseph Benavidez in the UFC flyweight tournament.
- Alexander Gustafsson Targeting Early Fall Return To Action
- Chael Sonnen Gives His Responses To "Rampage" Jackson
- Anderson Silva's Wife Extends BBQ Invite To Chael Sonnen
- Anthony Johnson Feels "Healthier" By Making Decision To Fight At 205
- John Lineker Vs. Yasuhiro Urushitani On Deck For UFC 151
- Melvin Guillard Says "There Is No Way" Donald Cerrone Can Beat Him
- Roy Nelson Happy To Be Average, Not Sure Where Hatred From Shane Carwin Originated
- Tito Ortiz Says TRT Use Needs To Be Stopped Right Now