UFC matchmaker Joe Silva has been getting help from his fighters recently. Now, you can add John Hathaway and Matt Riddle to the list.
The two took to Twitter to discuss a potential match, which could be added to the UFC on Fuel TV 7 card just reported for England in February.
"(Dana White) last week I asked my twitter followers who they'd like to see me fight next and the resounding answer was (Riddle)," Hathaway posted. "He doesn't like British people, I'm British so lets do this! I'll even fight him in the UFC if he wants! What do you think?"
Riddle, coming off a recent victory over John Maguire, replied, "well well Mr. Hathaway I accept your challenge call Joe Silva I'm more than happy to fight you let's do it in February or March."
Riddle is 7-3 with one no-contest in his career, while Hathaway sports a 17-1 mark including three consecutive victories.
- Magnus Cedenblad-Rafael Natal On For UFC On Fox 6
- Sara McMann Not Seeing Ronda Rousey Fight In The Near Future
- MMA Side Of GLORY - Dream Card Continues To Grow
- One Handed Nick Newell Ready For Title Run
- Nate Diaz Feels It's His Turn To Be UFC Champion
- Shogun Rua Discusses Turning Down Jon Jones Title Fight
- Mike Chiesa Signs With First Round Management
- Benson Henderson Focused On "W" Vs. Nate Diaz At UFC On Fox 5
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.