Former Bellator featherweight champion Joe Warren will compete at bantamweight once again vs. Owen Evinger in the main event of Bellator 80. Officials confirmed the card for November 9 from The Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Hollywood, Florida.
The card will also feature the semifinals in the featherweight tournament, along with Jessica Aguilar in action.
"The Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino has been witness to some of our greatest Bellator moments," Bellator CEO Bjorn Rebney said, "and I expect nothing but the same November 9 at Bellator 80."
- Anderson Silva's "Focus" Is On GSP Super-Fight
- Jon Fitch Not Ready To Step To The Side In Welterweight Division
- Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Is "Useless," According To Dave Herman
- Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira Confident He Will Finish Dave Herman At UFC 153
- Vinny Magalhaes: UFC Fighter And Master Prognosticator
- Anderson Silva Feeling Excited For UFC 153 Fight With Stephan Bonnar
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.