UFC officials are already starting to lock down matches for the year-end event in December, as lightweights Joe Lauzon and Gray Maynard have been tabbed for the event. UFC 155 is set for December 29 in Las Vegas, though exact information has yet to be confirmed by the promotion.
Lauzon-Maynard is added to a lineup that features UFC heavyweight champion Junior dos Santos defending his title against former champion Cain Velasquez and Chael Sonnen meeting Forrest Griffin at light heavyweight.
Lauzon (22-7) earned his ninth UFC victory and another pair of bonuses when he submitted Jamie Varner earlier this month. "J-Lau" has 11 Fight-night bonuses in his UFC career and 18 submissions overall.
- Tito Ortiz Launches Sports Management Agency
- Wagner Prado Cleared, Hopes For Quick Rematch With Phil Davis
- Jose Aldo Says He Will "Shut Off" Frankie Edgar If They Meet
- Mark Bocek-Rafael Dos Anjos Set For UFC 154
- Randy Couture Helps The Expendables 2 Bring In Nearly $29 Million
- Liz Carmouche Offers Up Her Services To Face Ronda Rousey
- Joe Lauzon-Gray Maynard Added To Year-End UFC 155 Card
- Former NFL Player Turned MMA Fighter Herschel Walker On The Competition Difference
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.