Joe Lauzon made sure to let all of his fans know he was fine after his loss to Jim Miller Saturday night in the co-main event of UFC 155: Dos Santos vs. Velasquez II.
Lauzon lost a great deal of blood in the three-round war, but continually tried to stop Miller. In the end, it was Miller who earned the win via decision.
"40 stitches and a lot of lost blood... But I'm all good," Lauzon posted on Twitter. "Props to (Miller) on a great fight."
Lauzon (22-8) fell to 1-2 in his last three. He did earn his 12th fight night bonus, sharing Fight of the Night honors with Miller.
- Mark Munoz Involved In Car Accident, Appears To Have Avoided Any Serious Injuries
- Antonio Silva Only Fighting Junior Dos Santos If UFC Forces Him To
- Glover Teixeira Plans To KO Quinton Jackson Out Of The UFC
- Video: Backstage Access To UFC 155
- Jon Jones Responds To Dan Henderson: "Old Guy Got Jokes"
- Nate Marquardt Glad To Put Old Issues With Dana White Behind Him
- Pat Healy Frustrated With UFC’s Decision Making About Strikeforce Fighters
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.