UFC officials have added two of the canceled UFC 151 fights to the first-ever card in China, as Jeff Hougland vs. Takeya Mizugaki and John Lineker vs. Yasuhiro Urushitani have been placed on the UFC on Fuel TV 6 card.
Hougland (10-5) is looking to recover from his first loss since 2003. He was submitted by Yves Jabouin earlier this year. Mizugaki (15-7-2) has gone 1-2 in his last three UFC fights, defeating Cole Escovedo while losing to Chris Cariaso and Brian Bowles.
Lineker (19-6) lost his UFC debut to Louis Gaudinot via submission this past May, snapping his 13-fight win streak. Urushitani (19-5-6) was part of the four-person UFC flyweight tournament, falling to Joseph Benavidez via TKO in March.
- Luke Rockhold Set To Return Sooner Than Expected
- Vitor Belfort "Joyful" To Fight Jon Jones, Blasts Fighters Who Have Become "Divas"
- Dana White Says There's Only One Difference Between Fighting Henderson And Sonnen
- Chael Sonnen Rips "Selfish Brat" Jon Jones For Refusing Fight
- Video: Bellator 73 Highlights Feature Quick Finishes
- Fear The Fighter Steps Up To Help Finance Eddie Yagin
- Joe Lauzon Requested Bout With Gray Maynard
- Cung Le Back Training, Says Foot Remains "Sore"
- Jones' Striking Coach Hints That Chael Sonnen Had Been Training For Weeks
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.